Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: debit card highjacked...
In Response To: debit card highjacked... ()

"this could have been really bad."

$2800 is enough to spoil a good day.

Would the outcome be better with a credit card?
I have never had a debit card or anything attached to my checking account.
I do have two checking accounts. One for online payments, the other for paper checks and cash.
I really like cash. Everything goes into the second account. I move $'s to the online payment account as needed.
I have no idea if this a safe way to do things. It just turned out that way over time.

I hope you caught this in time to nip it in the bud.

I'll be here patiently waiting for your new card number. Please (If you could) increase your account balance.