Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gold -GCZ16 ... update
In Response To: Re: Gold -GCZ16 ... update ()

the story here isn't political. Trump is as every New Yorker knows a clown who made his money taking enormous risks in a market that never went down -- Manhatten real estate -- a region he also lost overwhelmingly. But people in Idaho or Nebraska know better than New Yorkers, right? Yer average red state voter does whatever their good father in his grave would have wanted them to do -- they owe it to him for leaving them a house and a farm w/ a pond on it. Yer average blue state voter goes w/ the green candidate, mayor Bloomberg being a classic example

Politics amuse me cuz it's the study of crowds -- not always so predictable -- but still a side show for us

The story is always about profiting from market movement. And if I'm following a chump market like gold it's going to be a bumpy ride. I prob will take dollar profits off the table before year end just to square up w/ the IRS, but I"m still confident plenty of upside there.