Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: stks
In Response To: stks ()

The real question is: Is it ephemeral? Housing is absolutely insane and stocks are blasting to moon.
I don't know. The market has been rallying on bad news. So I would personally stand aside. BTFD is the rallying cry. We're living in nirvana.
Am not super bearish, assume we go sideways down a little into next week, then rally into mid january. Pattern and sentiment suggest that happens.

CBOE giving sell, but can take a couple days before you get a real decline, and at worse, we fall to 2200.

Market very overbought, built on extreme optimism, so anything can knock it down short term is my guess.