Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: So, R/rs...for god's sake
In Response To: Re: So, R/rs ()

Good god...I almost lost my life and all of this would have been a mute point!

I accused the woman of fixing to turn 65...thank goodness it was only in here. I thought that sounded old...so I broke out the calculator and ciphered out that she's only going to be 63!

I just almost told her that we had to start figuring out the Medicare stuff because she was fixing to turn 65.

Man! How close was that? Instant death by peed off woman!

Thanks for the info anyway. Put that on the back burner. At least now I have an idea as to what needs to happen in a couple years.