Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Please Stir-up something...Doc

Doc...back in July you wrote the following:
"Mr Fisher;
Are you going to let this forum sputter and die?
Please Stir-up something and get people involved again.
I don't care if it's about your garden, Hillary, or even me. No, scratch that last one. Not me.
I had to go into the other forum I frequented and take down the flag and turn out the lights this past March.
I'd hate to see this one go too. So, get something started, please."

Well, I stirred and stirred...what do you think?

It seems not everyone wants to play and I'm running out of chit to talk about. Ya'll need to pitch in. Just because I've burned out on talking trade stuff doesn't mean others can't. I know it's a bummer to express your best trading ideas only to hear nothing in response but that's just the way this place is.

anyway...