Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Pot makes some people go insane....

When I was young I used the argument that I've never seen weed harm anyone to justify my belief that the stuff should be legal. As I aged, I noticed a large percentage of the people I knew as smokers, quit. When I asked them why they quit. Almost all responded with some adverse health issue as being the culprit. Not so much a health issue of great magnitude like cancer or anything like that but physiological or some sort of "heart attack" feeling that made them swear off the stuff. Whenever I hear someone say, I used to but not anymore but it doesn't hurt you...I have to ask, then why did you stop using?

The other thing about the stuff. I've known some really smart people who used to smoke. It didn't seem to effect their brain power. To the contrary, it seems to focus the brain like a laser beam when you're studying. What it does adversely though, is diminishes your drive. Some of these smart peeps grew up to impressive adults...but one has to wonder...had they not been smokers...how much further would they have gone had their drive not been diminished by the weed.

All that being said...hey, it's your business. It's your life. If you want to burn it up in smoke, go for it. Like booze though, don't drive and don't show up to work in a state of stonage.

That goes for the opioid addiction problem we are having. Your choice to do that chit. You die, you die.

If you dump a ton of coke on my front yard...all it would represent to me is a mess that needs to me cleaned up...same with any other drug. I contend that no matter what you do, those who will do it...will do it.