Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Lean Hogs - Long View
In Response To: Re: Lean Hogs - Long View ()

If you say he did then he did.

I sometimes(well, most of the time) don't pay much attention to which commodity is talked about, I just look at the chart and the technique used to formulate an opinion. I've said for many years...probably many, many, many that I had much rather talk about technique than where you or I think it's going to go. Just like the market that only moves two ways over time...up or down...a guess only has two outcomes over time...right or wrong. Not interested in the guess. The technique that formulated the guess...I can get into that.

If I find the chart interesting enough to throw in with my two cents then I'll figure out what the hell is being talked about. Otherwise...swosh, I pass it by.

When I scan the 50 or so charts...equities and commods...on my program...uh, let me update myself...app...I just wing through there until I see something that looks like it's in an interesting place and stop...never even knowing what it is till it grabs my brain.

So...like I say, if you say he did...he did. :-))

I stand corrected.