Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: What all the opioid epidemic coverage leaves o

I'm so glad my back pain is gone.

Had it for years!! Was on hydros for a cpl of yrs. One day a friend said, hey try these for ur back pain.

He had undergone quad bypass and they gave him 90 Oxys. He used them until there were 12 left.

Let me say that hydros are not even close to Oxys. Scary stuff to get hooked onto if there is no heavy pain to relieve.

How did my back pain end? Honestly, I don't know. I've never gone back to find out why. I do know it was a muscular issue.

Seems to have just stopped about 2 yrs ago.

Maybe that yoga mediation thing did the trick. No, not the asana postures, I don't have that flexibility.