Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Can't help but notice...
In Response To: Re: Can't help but notice... ()

Yes...that is true...his decisions to appoint certain folk to positions are questionable. I especially think appointing Jeff Sessions to AG was a monumental cluster phuck as I read today he will recuse himself from the Uranium One investigation. Why Trump thought it would be a good idea to appoint a long term establishment senator to anything shows poor judgement...or maybe he took some bad advise. Either way...phew!

Even though some of his appointments are questionable it does not negate the fact a goodly number of republiturds are, well, republiturds and seem to not want to help him or the people. As yet another example of this is this pathetic attempt at a tax cut/tax reform and the liberal idea of "paying for" tax cuts for the lower groups by adding a 46% balloon tax to people who make more than 1 million. And...it's not even so much that they don't particularly want to help Trump, they're just, apparently, very liberal minded because the "Pay for" idea is a liberal idea.

I don't propose that Trump is perfect by any stretch but he is doing some pretty good things in some areas.