Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: essay writing service reviews

"I used to have to sign all my work with the pledge "I have neither given nor received help on this work."

HA! I never had to sign my work...anybody with a half a brain could tell if I plagiarized anything, I plagiarized the town drunk.

When I took English 101 in college we were required to write a 250 word theme paper once a week. Misspell one word...grade was a "B"...misspell two words...grade was a "C"...three="D"...4="F". My first tome, I misspelled "Lincoln"...twenty three(23) times. That didn't include other words that went down in misspell hell. My spelling was so bad I had trouble finding them in the dictionary.

Took me 4 attempts to pass that class. Oddly, and probably having nothing to do with anything, I failed the first three times with female instructors. The fourth attempt male instructor...pass.

When I moved on to English 102...first attempt, female instructor=fail...second attempt, female instructor=fail...third attempt, male instructor=pass.

For the remainder of my four English courses I sought out male instructors and floated on through. Who knows?

Messages In This Thread