Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: What all the opioid epidemic coverage leaves o

Possibly...if they ever make it legal here.

Last week or two ago a friend came by with a vap pen loaded with some kind of medical weed juice...sour diesel...I think he called it. He was like...you gotta try this chit. I'm like...you know I quit using that stuff like an eon ago. Yea, yea, I know but you gotta try this chit.

I relented. Took one hit just to appease the guy. Whoa...what an interesting buzz. It was so unlike the old ditch weed buzz that I wasn't entirely sure I was even buzzed but I was. It wasn't even as if the head was so much buzzed but my body disappeared. No pain...anywhere. Sombeotch lasted for nearly 8 hours.

I hate to say it but if they do take my hydro's away and they legalize medical here...I might just have to get me some of that.

The Woman even liked it and she doesn't like weed...at all.

I tell ya something else that's unusually good for pain...tequila. Every great once in a while the Woman will drag home a bottle and I'll take a half a shot sized drink...it's hones right in on my back pain and poof...gone. Only problem with that is...takillya sucks IMHO, along with most alcohol, and it doesn't knock the pain out for long. I don't want to go around taking takillya shots all day long.